You can pick up your race material:
- Thursday, May 11, from 2 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, May 12, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- adidas Sports Base Berlin, Schleusenufer 4, 10997 Berlin (May 12-14)
- Show your photo ID and the start card
- on the event day, May 13, between noon and 6 pm in the start area
Please note: If you want to pick up the race kits for other runners, this is not a problem. But you will need to bring their start card, photo ID (copy is sufficient) and a power of attorney.
*Subject to change
Late registration and change of disciplin
Late registrations are possible during the race material pick up (if the participation limit has not been reached).
5K, 10K running / walking / nordic walking with timekeeping Adult Youth Late registration 40,00 € 25,00 € 5K, running / walking / nordic walking without timekeeping Adult Youth Late registration 38,00 € 23,00 €
Change of disciplin
A change of discipline is possible for an administration fee of € 5,- plus the difference to the current price level.
Start: Straße des 17. Juni between the "Kleinem Stern" (Große Querallee) and the Soviet Monument.
Parking lots are not available near the event area.
Hauptbahnhof (S5, S7, S75)
Brandenburger Tor (S1, S2, S25)
Potsdamer Platz (S1, S2, S25)
Brandenburger Tor (U5)
Potsdamer Platz (U2)
100 Platz der Republik
M85 Reichstag / Bundestag
Hauptbahnhof (RE1, RE2, RE7, RB14), Potsdamer Platz (RE4, RE5)
(all require about a 10-15 minute walk)
Start / Finish area
10K Walking (with time keeping)
10K Nordic Walking (with time keeping)
Bambini-Race (YOB 2012 and younger)
5K Run (with time keeping)
5K Run (without time keeping)
5K Walking (with and without time keeping)
5K Nordic Walking (with and without time keeping)
10K Run (with time keeping)
subject to change
Subject to change
Luggage can be stored for a € 5,- deposit in a secure tent in Yitzak-Rabin-Straße (to the right of the changing tents).
Changing tents (without supervision) are located in Yitzhak-Rabin-Str. The organiser is not liable for any lost items.
There are sufficient toilets available at the start and finish areas.
List of prohibited articles in the start / finish area
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start / finish area of the event site:
• Weapons of any kind, including items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles
• Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters)
• Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material
• Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes
• Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics
• Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material)
• Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons
• Laser pointer
• Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls